- Implementing high-quality software products to deliver to a global audience
- Implementing custom projects to extend and integrate on-demand services with other enterprise applications
- Code and test programming for in-house software programs
- Debug code for existing programs based on immediate need
- Conduct end-user training upon completion of software
- Balance workday between multiple projects and respond immediately to tech support requests from staff
- Implement systems in in-house production environment
- Report issues and concerns immediately to IT manager
- Troubleshoot system bugs and issues
- Any other tasks as assigned by Management
- 3+ years’ software development experience
- Extensive experience with Java, C, PHP, SQL server database, Node.js, Laravel
- Advanced knowledge of Windows operating systems, Linux, Microsoft software, HTML and CSS experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Programming or related field
- Ability to focus on multiple projects at once and to troubleshoot problems quickly
- Commitment to continuing education in computer programming
- Good understanding of object oriented methodologies and design patterns.
- Experience with XML a plus.
- Experience with Web Services a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft .NET and PHP is a plus.
- Thorough understanding of product/project workflow processes including requirements gathering and use cases, analysis & design, implementation, testing, and deployment.
- Strong interest in Financial Markets and keen intellectual curiosity
- Strong proficiency in Database and server management.
- Team player with the ability to think and act independently who possesses excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Possess knowledge of open source applications
- Experience in developing applications
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Quick learner, comfortable dealing with ambiguous and fluid situations.
- Ability to multitask; juggle multiple deliverables and perform under very demanding conditions.
- Superior analytical & critical thinking skills; ability to make good decisions when faced with complex data.
- High level of passion, integrity, creativity, inquisitiveness and self –confidence.
Application Deadline: Not Specified