Meristem Nigeria Starlet Recruitment For Recent Graduates
Published on Mar 15,2020 | 1017 views
About the Employer
Meristem Nigeria is capital market conglomerate, that provides a plethora of distinct financial services through a range of products in wealth management, stockbroking, financial advisory, trusteeship, registrars and probate management services. With these offerings we have continued to fulfill our promise of wealth creation, preservation and transfer for all clients. We have the best crop of finance professionals in Nigeria. Choose us today and let’s take you farther with the right financial service.
Meristem Graduate Recruitment - As a fresh graduate, your foundational experience always plays a key role in the future of your career. At Meristem, the entirety of our essence is embedded in GROWTH. We open our doors to you to ensure you are equipped with the right and necessary steps for the successful career you desire.
The Meristem Starlet is a young, vibrant and energetic individual who is passionate about growing his or her career in the financial services industry. The 1-year program consists of classroom training, on-the-job learning, coaching and mentoring, team projects etc that will ensure the individual is very well equipped and knowledgeable about financial analysis, customer relationship management, financial instruments, investment research, and financial advisory.
- Undertake research on various classes of security instruments, industry and company data, assist in developing research reports and publications, and provide recommendations to support both internal teams and the company’s clientele in making investment decisions
- Conduct research to support fund managers with information and ideas for new investment opportunities and products
- Collect information about developments on the market or upcoming investment products
- Follow market trends and stock movements and suggest alternative business strategies to address changing market opportunities
- Conduct research on the different markets and identify opportunities available to Meristem
- Develop in-depth trend and industry analysis and draw relevant conclusions from the analysis.
- Provide inputs to market analysis and reports
- Meet with management of companies and provide updates to clients
- Draft sector reports and investment notes from time to time to aid clients’ investment decisions
- Analyse investment opportunities using financial modeling, valuation and return analysis
- To generate new business ideas and devise strategies for acquiring new clients
- To generate income in line with the set-target of the company
- Effectively manage business relationships between the company and its clients and ensure excellent service delivery
- Develop/review financial models to support investment transactions and portfolio monitoring
- Assist in development of detailed financial models
- Assist in ensuring performance of the investment management function
- Monitor all investments and draw insights from former investments to derive information for future investment plans
- Support the Investment Manager in monitoring Company Portfolio
- A bachelor’s degree in Finance, Banking, Accounting, Economics, Sciences, Engineering or any other related discipline with a minimum of a second-class upper (2.1)
- A relevant professional qualification or ongoing certification programme in (ACA, ACCA, CIS, CFA) is an added advantage
- 0 – 2 years post-NYSC experience
- Basic Microsoft Office Skills
- Research skills
- Good written and Oral communication skills
- Financial Modelling will be an added advantage
- Data analysis and Interpretation
Application Deadline: Not Specified
How to Apply for this Position
Interested persons wishing to apply for this position should Click here to apply now
or use the apply now button below.
You may also like these Jobs