Nestle Nigeria Plc Technical Training Programme 2019 RecruitmentNestle Nigeria Plc 1009 Published on Apr 23,2019
Job Title : Technical Training Programme 2019
Employer : Nestle Nigeria Plc
Specialization : Engineering / Technical
Location : Ogun
Job Type : Internship
About the Employer
Nestle Nigeria Plc – As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we are focused on upgrading People’s lives, all around, consistently. Infact improving lives will impact all that we do together.
Applications are invited from eligible and suitably qualified individuals for the position below:
Title: Technical Training Programme
Location: Agbara, Ogun
- The programme will last for 18 months.
- Students will be engaged in rigorous theoretical and practical training.
- Exposure to industrial work experience in the various plants within our factory location.
- They will participate in continuous assessment processes and appraisals.
The programme will focus on three (3) core disciplines:
- Mechanical Operations,
- Electrical and Instrumentation operations
- Automation and Control Systems activities.
- The training program will lead to the award of a Nestlé Certificate of Participation. In addition, we will prepare trainees for City and Guilds of London Technician Awards in Engineering.
- The state of the art Centre is located within the Nestlé Agbara factory. It is equipped with the following facilities: Modern classrooms, standard library, computer room, electrical, instrumentation, automation and mechanical workshops.
Candidates must have obtained the following qualifications before 2019.
- A. Minimum of Lower Credit in Ordinary National Diploma (OND) issued by a Nigerian Polytechnic in any of the following (or related) field of study:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering / Electrical / Installation & Maintenance Engineering
- Applied Mechanical and Electrical Engineering (Mechatronics)
- Applied Mechanical, Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Industrial Measurement and Control/Instruments Mechanics Work
- Automation Engineering
- In addition, candidates are mandatorily required to have five (5) O-Level credits or its equivalent obtained in one (1) sitting in the following subjects:
- English Language
- Further Mathematics, Technical Drawing or Chemistry
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Application electronically to: email@example.com using the Microsoft excel format to complete the information below:
Surname | First Name | Middle Name | Age | State of Origin | Course of Study | School of Graduation | Year of Graduation | Grade | Email | Phone Humber's
- Candidates should apply for admission only once. We will only consider electronic applications, and contact only short-listed candidates.
- Kindly ensure that your e-mail address(s) and phone number(s) are active and valid.
- Trainees are not Nestlé employees and the training programme is not a preemployment program.
- Please share with qualified female candidates!