NNPC Announces The Recruitment of Graduate and Experienced Professionals 2019The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) 56 Published on Mar 13,2019
Job Title : Graduate and Experienced Professionals 2019
Employer : The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC)
Specialization : Oil and Gas / Energy
Location : Nationwide
Job Type : Full time
About the Employer
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) is Nigeria’s National Oil Company with the mandate to manage the country’s vast hydrocarbon resources. As a global player in the International Oil and Gas Industry, our operations span the entire Oil and Gas Value Chain. Our business operations are managed through Strategic Business and Corporate Services Units (SBUs/CSUs) in diverse locations across Nigeria
The NNPC has announced the 2019 recruitment into the following vacant Graduate and Experienced Professionals positions below:
1) Graduate Trainees 2019
2) Senior / Supervisory Cadre 2019
3) Managerial Cadre
To view all positions, visit https://careers.nnpcgroup.com/positions.php
Application Deadline 26th March, 2019
- All applications must be completed online as paper applications are not acceptable.
- Applicants will be required to attach any relevant professional certification attained
- All applicants should please note that successful candidates may be required to work in any of our business locations across Nigeria.
- Please ensure that you apply for one job position only. Multiple applications will lead to nullification of all submissions.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- NNPC will not be responsible for applications submitted on any website other than its official page at: https://careers.nnpcgroup.com/
- NNPC does not charge any fees for submission of job application
- Applicants personal data will be used for the purpose of this recruitment exercise only
- Where it is discovered, at any point in this recruitment exercise, that false information has been provided, defaulting applicants will be disqualified and possibly prosecuted