Norrenberger is a leading, independent financial services group that provides bespoke financial solutions that add value to our individual and institutional clients. Our component companies are licensed and regulated either by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) or the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) to provide Investment Banking, Fund Management, Financial Advisory and Foreign Exchange services to our discerning clientele.
Norrenberger Financial Group Careers 2021 - Are you willing to gain invaluable business and financial experience that opens up countless opportunities for personal and professional growth? Then this is for you.
Apply for the Norrenberger Graduate Trainee Programme 2021.
- The corporate and business world is changing, and fast. Having hands-on experience in a discipline supplies the needed confidence to make an impact. Knowledge gleaned from the university, often times is not the same with knowledge acquired through years of practice and experience on the field. Norrenberger is poised to transition young, energetic graduates from scholars to actual practitioners in their field of interest, through the Norrenberger Trainee Program
- The Norrenberger Trainee Program is a one-year intensive bootcamp across all functional business units at Norrenberger such as Business Advisory, Finance, Operations, Sales, Human Resources, Risk Management, Brand & digital communication, Client Experience and Funds & Investment
- At the end of this program, trainees will come away with a strong sense of the actual work and a clear career direction. Successful Trainees will be integrated fully into the Norrenberger workforce with placements across the organization.
- Smart and innovative graduate, not older than 26 years of age as at the time of application
- Good Interpersonal and communication skills
- Good problem solving skills and attention to details.
- Strong analytical skills
Required Educational & Work Qualification
- Minimum of One-year post-graduate work experience (NYSC Inclusive)
- Minimum of a B.Sc. preferably in Accounting/Finance, Marketing, Human Resource Management, Communication, Economics or Business Admin
- Professional qualification such as ACA, CFA, CIPM, PHRI, CFI, ACCA will be an added advantage
Major Benefits to Trainees
- Trainees get to gain relevant professional experience for success in the corporate space
- Mentorship opportunities with experienced professionals across different business units
- Opportunity to work with a workforce of young, fun and innovative individuals, and experience a great
Deadline: 10th March, 2021
How to apply
Interested candidates should send their application to firstname.lastname@example.org