Officer, User Access Management Fresh Recruitment At Stanbic IBTC BankStanbic IBTC Bank 74 Published on Apr 30,2019
Job Title : Officer, User Access Management
Employer : Stanbic IBTC Bank
Specialization : Banking / Insurance
Location : Lagos
Job Type : Full time
About the Employer
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent. Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture.
To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for fresh recruitment into the position of Officer, User Access Management.
Job ID: 37212
Location: Lagos Island
Job Sector: Banking
- Group Risk Management: understanding all risks – from the economic to the political – that could affect our global business, and offering guidance to all parts of the bank
- Granting access to authorized users the right to use a system while preventing access to unauthorized users.
- Prompt treatment of all access requests on all Managed applications within agreed timelines
- Requests treated within SLA %
- Requests treated within OLA %
- Number of complaints %
Ensure only authorized users are granted access on all critical applications managed by the team Measures:
- Number of Instances of non-compliance to policy
- Zero Audit exceptions
- Ensures adherence to the Bank’s logical access controls, security management and information security policies.
- Ensure user profiles are maintained on Finacle and other critical applications on a need to know basis and least privilege basis
- Prompt deactivation of User profiles for staff on vacation or following exit activities such as Resignation, suspension, termination and dismissal
- No excessive privilege or toxic combination is noted on user profile posting or authorization limits.
- Number and value of transactions received as a result of non-compliance to access policies.
- Customer satisfaction levels
- Lines of Business (LOB)
- Impact the whole business line (PBB, IB or CF)
- Description or examples: Manage SLA between UAM and business; Provision of various access requests thereby enabling them to render service to customers
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- A bachelor’s degree in IT and Computer Sciences and any related field
- Knowledge of Remedy and Finacle will be an added advantage.
- Experience in dealing with customer complaints.
- 6-8 years experience in Business Support & Operations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Proficiency in the use of LAM, Remedy and Other critical Applications – This involves having a thorough knowledge of how to handle ticket management systems used to log requests/issues and how to track resolutions within SLA to avoid incidence of tickets on missed SLAs.
- Problem Solving – Ability to resolve issues that arise from the use of applications/platforms utilized by the bank efficiently and within agreed timelines
- Proficiency in Data and Voice related equipment – The ability to use efficiently voice and data tools to resolve issues/ requests from Bank users within stipulated timeline.
Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Apply for this Position
Interested persons wishing to apply for this position should Click here to apply now or use the apply now button below.