Ongoing Recruitment At The Lagos Business School (LBS)Lagos Business School (LBS) 1 Published on Dec 13,2018
Job Title : Multiple Jobs
Employer : Lagos Business School (LBS)
Specialization : Accounting / Economics / Finance
Location : Lagos
Job Type : Full time
About the Employer
Lagos Business School (LBS) is the graduate business school of the Pan-Atlantic University, Nigeria . LBS offers academic programmes, executive programmes and short focused programmes in Management that have been ranked among the best in Africa. The LBS main campus is located in Lekki, Lagos .
Careers at LBS - We are always interested in hearing from people keen on joining us as faculty or professional staff.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Grants Officer
- Actively engage and interact with grant-making community to explore relevant sponsorship projects that fit into faculty research interest and overall School’s research agenda.
- Provide various possible sources of both local and international grants to faculty.
- Monitor and provide lists of calls for grant proposals to LBS research community.
- Respond to calls and draft proposals with support from faculty.
- Assist with project costing/budgeting and pre project implementation requirement and sign-off processes.
- Regularly follow-up and consulting with donors to close deals.
- Ensure compliance with donor requirements and general code of practice and ethics
- Liaise with donors, consultants and project stakeholders to obtain relevant contributions and inputs.
- Facilitate negotiation and agreement for project sign-off.
- Assist with the frequent update of research grant database
- Other relevant tasks that may be assigned from time to time by the Research Director or Manager.
General Skill Requirements
- Relationship and interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills
- Project planning & organizational skills
- Written communication Skills
- Coordination skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Flexibility & ability to work under multiple demands
- Grant writing skills
- Desk research & strong analytical skills
- Project management skills
- Reporting and presentation skills
- Database management skills
Minimum Qualification & Experience:
- BSc. in Social Science, Quantitative Studies or any other related discipline, from a reputable institution. Master’s degree is an added advantage.
- Experience in grant sourcing and acquisition
Interested and qualified candidates should:Click here to apply
Job Title: Human Resource/Admin Officer
- Ensure excellent and efficient delivery of logistics and protocol/ administrative services
Key Job Responsibilities
- Administer and update transport and travel policies of the school
- Manage, monitor and report usage/maintenance of official vehicles
- Manage and supervise Drivers
- Allocate or provide transport for approved official journeys
- Provide liaison for processing of visas and travelling documents for staff on official trips
- Develop and manage 3rd party relationships efficiently
- Manage mailing and courier unit
- First degree
- Membership of a HR Professional body: CIPM, CIPD or SHRM will be an added advantage
- Minimum of five years administrative experience in managing service providers will be an advantage.
Job Title: Head, MBA Careers/Placement
- Initiate, design and execute a comprehensive career development programme for MBA students
Key Job Responsibilities
- Initiate and maintain recruiting relationships with employers across Africa for job and internship opportunities
- Sell, plan and organise the MBA Career Fair.
- Partner with Human Resource practitioners and employer bodies for placement opportunities
- Carry out research on the labor market, Alumni careers and other career related research projects.
- Regularly update students with information on changing characteristics of employment in different sectors.
- Plan and oversee the execution of Student-Led Activities (SLA) program
- Prepare yearly employability and secured employment report.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply