Ongoing Recruitment At The Lagos Business School (LBS)Lagos Business School (LBS) Published on Dec 13,2018
Job Title : Multiple Jobs
Employer : Lagos Business School (LBS)
Specialization : Accounting / Economics / Finance
Location : Lagos
Job Type : Full time
About the Employer
Lagos Business School (LBS) is the graduate business school of the Pan-Atlantic University, Nigeria . LBS offers academic programmes, executive programmes and short focused programmes in Management that have been ranked among the best in Africa. The LBS main campus is located in Lekki, Lagos .
Careers at LBS - We are always interested in hearing from people keen on joining us as faculty or professional staff.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Grants Officer
- Actively engage and interact with grant-making community to explore relevant sponsorship projects that fit into faculty research interest and overall School’s research agenda.
- Provide various possible sources of both local and international grants to faculty.
- Monitor and provide lists of calls for grant proposals to LBS research community.
- Respond to calls and draft proposals with support from faculty.
- Assist with project costing/budgeting and pre project implementation requirement and sign-off processes.
- Regularly follow-up and consulting with donors to close deals.
- Ensure compliance with donor requirements and general code of practice and ethics
- Liaise with donors, consultants and project stakeholders to obtain relevant contributions and inputs.
- Facilitate negotiation and agreement for project sign-off.
- Assist with the frequent update of research grant database
- Other relevant tasks that may be assigned from time to time by the Research Director or Manager.
General Skill Requirements
- Relationship and interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills
- Project planning & organizational skills
- Written communication Skills
- Coordination skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Flexibility & ability to work under multiple demands
- Grant writing skills
- Desk research & strong analytical skills
- Project management skills
- Reporting and presentation skills
- Database management skills
Minimum Qualification & Experience:
- BSc. in Social Science, Quantitative Studies or any other related discipline, from a reputable institution. Master’s degree is an added advantage.
- Experience in grant sourcing and acquisition
Interested and qualified candidates should:Click here to apply
Job Title: Human Resource/Admin Officer
- Ensure excellent and efficient delivery of logistics and protocol/ administrative services
Key Job Responsibilities
- Administer and update transport and travel policies of the school
- Manage, monitor and report usage/maintenance of official vehicles
- Manage and supervise Drivers
- Allocate or provide transport for approved official journeys
- Provide liaison for processing of visas and travelling documents for staff on official trips
- Develop and manage 3rd party relationships efficiently
- Manage mailing and courier unit
- First degree
- Membership of a HR Professional body: CIPM, CIPD or SHRM will be an added advantage
- Minimum of five years administrative experience in managing service providers will be an advantage.
Job Title: Head, MBA Careers/Placement
- Initiate, design and execute a comprehensive career development programme for MBA students
Key Job Responsibilities
- Initiate and maintain recruiting relationships with employers across Africa for job and internship opportunities
- Sell, plan and organise the MBA Career Fair.
- Partner with Human Resource practitioners and employer bodies for placement opportunities
- Carry out research on the labor market, Alumni careers and other career related research projects.
- Regularly update students with information on changing characteristics of employment in different sectors.
- Plan and oversee the execution of Student-Led Activities (SLA) program
- Prepare yearly employability and secured employment report.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Prospective applicants should please note that nigerianjobscout.com does not act as a recruiter for the firm above and as such does not receive cv from applicants.Applicants should also please take note that any job that requires divulging vital information such as your ATM pin or requesting financial pledges to process their applications are Scams and thus beware.