Operations and Maintenance Technician Trainee Programme 2019 Recruitment At Egbin Power PlcEgbin Power Plc 73 Published on Apr 11,2019
Job Title : Operations and Maintenance Technician Trainee Programme 2019
Employer : Egbin Power Plc
Specialization : Engineering / Technical
Location : Lagos
Job Type : Full time
About the Employer
EGBIN POWER PLC, Lagos is one of the biggest additions to the electricity industry in Nigeria. Often seen as the biggest single generating power station in Black Africa, it was built to meet the ever rising demand for electricity in Lagos and its environs.
2019 Recruitment At Egbin Power Plc - Following the nation’s privatization exercise, Sahara, through its power division, Sahara Power Group and sundry affiliations, acquired the 1320 MW installed capacity Egbin Power Plant. We are working towards deploying a minimum of 5,000 MW of electricity generation over the next five years.
Interested and eligible individuals are invited for the position below:
Title: Operations & Maintenance Technician Trainee Programme 2019
Location: Ikorodu, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- The Operations & Maintenance Technician Trainee Programme is a 9-Month intensive blended training, designed to build and develop well trained technicians across all aspect of power engineering.
- The selected candidates will gather experience across the various technical departments of the power plant, acquiring requisite competencies to contribute to the achievement of the company’s overall strategic objectives.
Qualifications & Experience
- National Technical Certificate (Issued by NABTEB) in either Electrical & Wiring, Machining, Welding & Fabrication or any other Engineering Related Field.
- Ordinary National Diploma in any of the following Engineering Fields (Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical, Production, Metallurgic and Material) Engineering or any other related Engineering field.
- 0-2 Years Experience in any organisation.
Skills & Competencies:
- Use and care of common hand tools and equipment used in the maintenance of large complex machinery and equipment
- Ability to read, interpret and carry out complex written and oral instructions
- Good tool handling skills.
- Elementary principles of general science
- Basic mechanical, hydraulic and lab principles
- Possess general knowledge of the methods, practices, tools, materials and machines used in the assigned craft
- Knowledge of general maintenance processes and methods
- Observational skills, basic repairs and troubleshooting
- Self Driven
Deadline: Not Specified
How to Apply for this Position
Interested persons wishing to apply for this position should Click here to apply now or use the apply now button below.