Operations Assurance Executive – SME at Ericsson Nigeria
Published on May 08,2019 | 12 views
About the Employer
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Assurance Executive – SME
Req ID: 278664
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- We are looking for a member to be part of our Managed Services team! As a part of our MSIP Deployment team, you will play a key role in managing the delivery of services and resources on our “live” customer network, broadcast platform, and/or IS/IT infrastructure.
- Based on our customer’s network specifics, you will ensure the coordination of our technology integration deployment, the quality of the implementation, the adequacy of the testing procedures and tools, the proper acceptance, and the smooth handover to our operations team according to Ericsson’s and the customer’s network particularities and requirements.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Manage end-to-end deployment and delivery of integration activities for customer, including preparation of the live customer network or IS/IT infrastructure and assisting the program manager in resources and timing definition and tracking
- Validate and approve integration test results for a new service, terminal and equipment type or vendor
- Secure the availability and accuracy of the customer’s asset configuration information to be used by all delivery units
- Ensure deployment management activities are efficiently performed and supported by other delivery organizations and functions
- Seek customer approval for deployment solutions and negotiate penalties in the case of customer non-acceptance
- Participate on various change management boards, and forums as needed and coordinate customer participation as necessary
- Ensure acceptance tests are performed locally and globally with customer involvement and approval as necessary
- Approve the release and deployment strategy based on customer requirements and ensure execution of proper hand-over to operations
- Continuously drive for efficiency, improvements, and excellence in service delivery
- Education: Graduate or Post Graduate Engineering degree.
- At least 3 years’ experience with Charging Systems, Business Configuration & Mediation
- Deployment and integration delivery management
- Change management
- Release and deployment management
- Efficiency improvement management
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Deciding and initiating action
- Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking
- Persuading and influencing
- Relating and networking.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
You may also like these Jobs