Oracle Careers: Recruitment Of Sales Executive, Oracle UtilitiesPublished on Aug 21,2019 | 1
Job Title : Sales Executive, Oracle Utilities
Employer : Oracle
Specialization : Sales / Business Development
Location : Unspecified
Job Type : Full time
About the Employer
With more than 420,000 customers and deployments in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems. Oracle Cloud is the industry’s broadest and most integrated public cloud. It offers best-in-class services across software as a service (SaaS), platform as a service (PaaS), and infrastructure as a service (IaaS), and even lets you put Oracle Cloud in your own data center. Oracle Cloud helps organizations drive innovation and business transformation by increasing business agility, lowering costs, and reducing IT complexity. http://www.oracle.com/us/corporate/oracle-fact-sheet-079219.pdf
Oracle’s Utilities Global Business Unit (UGBU) provides commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) software solutions for all major functions in the Utility Sector. These include Customer Care & Billing, Meter Data Management, Settlements, and Network & Outage Management: https://www.oracle.com/uk/industries/utilities/.
We are currently recruiting for the position of Sales Executive, Oracle Utilities
- To win new applications license business in the Oracle Utilities Global Business Unit
- Reports to the EMEA VP Sales Oracle Utilities Global Business Unit
- Has no direct reports, but leads the activities of virtual teams in support of opportunities
- Works in the Utility industry on a defined set of accounts ranging from large global enterprises to mid-tier in the designated territory
- Identifies and segments all organizations that fall into their designated territory, plans and executes sales campaigns for their territory and ensures customer satisfaction
- Engage with customers and prospects to present and sell Oracle Utilities Global Business Unit applications. Winning new license sales revenue in line with targets.
- Works with appropriate Oracle Partners
- Works with other Lines of Business (LOBs)
- Developing a strategy and sales plan to address the designated accounts / territory
- Strong focus on account selling – identify value proposition; whitespace; proactively propose applications to account
- Identify and grow partnerships to successfully address client’s needs and create differentiators
- Generating and following up on leads.
- Marshalling internal and Partner resources to conduct the sales process.
- Identifying and working with the appropriate people in Oracle and the Customer.
- Facilitating and nurturing Senior Management relationships to generate active sponsorship of Oracle.
- Maintaining an understanding of Oracle's strategic direction and interpreting its relevance to the territory / industry.
- Maintaining an awareness of Oracle Utilities' current and future Application products and services.
- Actively maintaining a depth of product knowledge of Oracle solutions in the Utilities market.
- Research and communicate current industry trends, drivers and potential
- Communicate the benefits of Oracle value propositions to the market
- Work with appropriate people to co-ordinate marketing activities in order to generate leads
- Create and manage bids teams
- Produce an accurate weekly / monthly forecast and pipeline
- Build and maintain effective relationships with other Oracle LOBs to ensure resources are made available as and when required
- Establish and maintain contractual agreements between Oracle and the Customers
- Maintain customer satisfaction in with accounts throughout and beyond the implementation
- Operate in line with Oracle's business processes and procedures
- Deliver and co-ordinate customer presentations and demonstrations
- Attend Industry forums
- Proven track record in selling software applications / services to utilities companies/ public sector in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Excellent track record of meeting targets
- Demonstrated ability to close large complex deals
- Proven track record in building relationships at all level within utility companies
- Influencing and negotiating skills
- Strong knowledge of the Utility industry drivers in Sub-Saharan Africa
How to Apply for this Position
You may also like these Jobs
- Guinness Nigeria Plc
- Sep 25,2019
- Coinbox Limited
- Sep 20,2019
- Jumia Travel
- Sep 08,2019
- Lifepage Group
- Sep 06,2019
- Visa Inc.
- Aug 27,2019
- Alan & Grant
- Aug 27,2019
- Aug 20,2019
- Bosch Africa
- Jul 26,2019