Payroll Officer Recruitment At Dangote Group
Published on Oct 31,2022 | 135 view
About the Employer
The Dangote Group is a Nigerian multinational industrial conglomerate, founded by Aliko Dangote. It is the largest conglomerate in West Africa and one of the largest on the African continent. The group employs more than 30,000 people, generating revenue in excess of US$4.1 billion in 2017.
Dangote Group Careers 2022 - The Dangote Group invites intersted and suitably qualified individuals for the position of Payroll Officer.
- Ensure accurate payroll report is prepared and signed off on a month basis.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare salary Input for monthly payroll
- Ensure accurate payroll report is prepared and signed off a monthly basis
- Ensure Expatriate Living Expenses Allowance preparation and submit on a monthly basis
- Preparation of Casual wages on monthly basis. (Plant contact staff, Security, Apapa clinker)
- Preparation of Production Incentives for Packing Plant and Mines
- Preparation of NYSC and IT payment on monthly basis
- Ensure accurate Loan deduction and submit monthly report on loan related issues.
- Support Unit Head, Compensation and Benefit to ensure payment of salaries and submitting report on monthly basis.
- Collating of Housing upfront for staff base on request
- Signing of Loans request from staff in cooperative
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Unit Head, Compensation and Benefit.
- Bachelor's degree or its equivalent in HR Management or any Social Science related discipline
- Professional qualification such as CIPMN, ICAN/ACCA will be an added advantage.
- At least five (5) years' experience in compensation and/ or payroll administration.
Skill & Competencies
- Basic understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations and legislations relating to the cement manufacturing industry.
- Good knowledge and understanding of remuneration methodologies, tax policies
- Good knowledge and understanding of employee reward and incentive schemes, package etc.
- Good data/numerical and analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office application especially MS Excel
Benefits & Perks
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.
How to Apply for this Position
Interested persons wishing to apply for this position should Click here to apply now
or use the apply now button below.