Phyatex International Management Trainee Recruitment 2019
Published on Sep 20,2019 | 73 views
About the Employer
PHYATEX CONSULT IS A TEAM OF PROFESSIONALS WHO WORK IN HR MANAGEMENT ROLES,ICT SOLUTIONS, COOPERATE PRESENTATIONS AND TRAININGS. WE SUPPORT BUSINESSES TO RECRUIT AND MANAGE THEIR HUMAN CAPITAL PROFITABLY AND SUSTAINABLE IN THESE RAPIDLY CHANGING ECONOMIC TIMES. OUR EXPERIENCE IN HR ROLES ENABLES US TO CONNECT EASILY TO OUR CLIENTS NEEDS AND TO PROFFER SOLUTIONS AS NEEDED. FROM RECRUITMENT, COOPERATE PRESENTATIONS AND TRAINING, WE HELP YOU GET IT RIGHT FROM DAY ONE. WE ALSO OFFER EXCELLENT SUPPORT TO OUR CLIENTS AND OUR EMPLOYEES.
Phyatex International Jobs 2019: Phyatex International provides consulting, training and recruitment services to organisations. We access the employment needs of our clients and provide solution.
Applications are cordially invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Management Trainee
- We are looking for a management trainee to help us develop and implement our growth strategies. This position is best suited for candidates who want to gain valuable experience in a managerial role with advancement potential.
- During your traineeship, you’ll learn how to identify and apply important strategies and business processes. You’ll get to know the nuts and bolts of our company’s functions and operations and you’ll support our management team with daily tasks such as allocating budget and crafting performance reports.
- To succeed in this role, strong analytical skills and effective communication are important management trainee qualifications you should have.
- If you’re excited with our company’s vision and want to start the path of becoming one of our future leaders, we’d like to hear from you.
- Help managers complete daily tasks (e.g. implementing new policies)
- Understand each department’s (e.g. Marketing, Sales) daily processes and goals
- Provide administrative support (e.g. data entry)
- Get familiar with personnel duties
- Participate in company’s strategic planning
- Help managers in evaluating performance (e.g. writing reports, analyzing data)
- Keep track of business revenue
- Research ways to increase profitability and lower risk
- Create and give presentations
- Experience in management or similar/relevant field (e.g. Sales, Customer Services, Business Administration, IT, Audit, Finance etc.)
- Comprehensive knowledge of MS Office
- Strong verbal and written presentation skills
- Excellent math and computational ability
- Effective communication skills
- A Degree in any field from a reputable institution.
- All applicants must reside in Lagos state.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com with the job title as the subject of the email.
You may also like these Jobs