POS Support Associate Recruitment At Nomba (Formerly Kudimoney)
Published on Nov 21,2022 | 496 view
About the Employer
Nomba - We are building an ecosystem that simplifies how businesses accept payments, make payments and manage operations. This journey started in 2016 with simplifying access to financial services using "Kudi.ai" a chatbot integration that responds to financial requests on social apps.
It then morphed into powering a community of independent businesses we call Agents who act as neighborhood banks offering basic financial services such as cash withdrawal, transfer and bill payments to all Nigerians, especially those in underserved communities.
Nomba Careers 2022 - Point of Sale terminal are vital tools in our journey to making financial services accessible and affordable. At Nomba we strive to give our Agents an outstanding customer experience and that is where you come in - we are looking to hire a POS Support Associate to help us in giving our Agents that outstanding experience. As our POS Support Associate, you will work as a member of a technical support team, and will directly report to the Head of POS Operations. You will be responsible for providing support for POS hardware and Software issues for our Agents within the focus region.
- A Bachelor’s degree in business or any related discipline from an accredited university.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in Sales Operations and or Agent Operations.
- Able to manage tasks effectively and act professionally within the workplace and with customers.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suit
- Experience in configuration, installation of software and hardware products is a plus
- Problem-solving capabilities to create meaningful strategies to improve agent and team quality.
About the Role
You will be responsible for:
- Diagnose and Repair faulty Terminals (software & hardware issues)
- Liaise with the Sales team to carry out retrieval of faulty terminals for repairs
- Maintain all POS repair equipment and ensure they are in good working condition
- Provide on-site, off-site and telephone support for Agents to provide quick resolution to problems
- Ensure the adherence to SLA’s for terminal repairs
- Effectively manage complaints for walk-in Agents
POS Deployment & Inventory Management
- Work with the Sales team, Admin and other stakeholders to ensure appropriate Terminals deployment within focus region.
- Receive new Terminals at regional hub, ensuring correct stocktaking
- Record all stock received and inventory movement at regional hub.
- Organize and maintain inventory and storage area for the assigned hub.
Closing Date: Not Specified.
How to Apply for this Position
Interested persons wishing to apply for this position should Click here to apply now
or use the apply now button below.