Aliant Qais Conrad Laureate - A 1st class professional firm synonymous with superior legal advisory and representative services. Foremost in a wide variety of practice areas and consistently attracting the best talents to serve ever discerning clients.
We are a business and commercial law practice looking to recruit a Practice Support Associate to who would take charge of all our business services and ensure that these functions perform at an optimum.
An understanding of professional services sector – particularly legal services and the various business services components (i.e. IT, HR, Finance, Marketing, etc.) is imperative. This role will report directly to Partners who would give direction and guidance to the supporting functions where needed. The right candidate would be supported with the further exposures and tools to succeed.
Ideal candidates should have a background in Management or HR or Legal Training or Accounting with a minimum of 4 years post NYSC experience.*
- Pursuing day-to-day management of firm business.
- Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data; Designs work flows and procedures.
- Charge of daily practice operations, including appointment scheduling, billing procedures, debt collections, cleaning, security, and occupational health and safety.
- Charge of firm external communications via websites and newsletters and Accountable for information and details sharing within the law firm.
- Serve as primary contact with external groups to which firm belongs, oversees membership requirements and assures firm commitments to groups are met timely.
- Support the partnership in the recruitment and selection of new hires, training and development, employee relations, counseling, personnel data systems, benefits administration and other HR functions for staff.
- Supervise firm’s day to day operations and facility management.
- Designs and implements workplace procedures; manages practice and department budgets
- Accountable for information and details sharing within the law firm.
- Receives information and details from employees and communicates it at meetings.
- Sends email correspondences to partners within the organization to provide information and updates regarding the practice
- Communicates and collaborates with inside and outside stakeholders, which include suppliers, staff, and vendors.
- Collecting information and details which could help the firm in day-to- day and company-wide decision-making benefits the practice
- Communicate and implement firm’s strategy internally and externally to enable all employees, suppliers and contractors understand the firm’s strategic plan and how it carries out its overall goals.
- Drive decision making that creates medium- and long-term improvement for the firm.
- Manage and contribute significantly to the firm’s operations/ management, marketing.
- Impeccable oral and written communication skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Detail oriented
- Good interpersonal skills
- Innovative and analytical
- Good Leadership/Managerial Skills
- Planning and organizational skills
- Results oriented
- Good numerical skills
- Diplomacy and tact
- Excellent computer skills
- Business acumen
- Analytical skills
- Ability to be discreet & handle sensitive information