The Independent Corrupt Practices Commission (ICPC), (in full the Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission) is a Nigerian agency that was inaugurated on 29 September 2000 following the recommendation of President Olusegun Obasanjo. The mandate is to receive and investigate reports of corruption and in appropriate cases prosecute the offender(s), to examine, review and enforce the correction of corruption prone systems and procedures of public bodies, with a view to eliminating corruption in public life, and to educate and enlighten the public on and against corruption and related offences with a view to enlisting and fostering public support for the fight against corruption.
ICPC Jobs 2020 - The Independent Corrupt Practices Commission (ICPC), an organization tasked with upholding and strengthening good governance to international standards is searching for intelligent, patriotic and committed individuals to fill position below:
Job Title: Principal Officer
- A First Degree or higher with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office especially Word, Excel and Power Point Presentation and a minimum of 9 years cognate experience.
Candidates should fulfill the following requirements:
- Must be a Nigerian citizen not below 18 years or above 50 years.
- A First Degree with minimum of Second Class Lower, HND / ND holders should have minimum of Lower Credit.
- Candidates must be medically fit and would be screened to be certified so if shortlisted
- NYSC Discharge certificate.
- Professional certification is compulsory.
Shortlisted candidates would be required to undergo the following:
- Background check to ascertain their suitability for employment
- Select Military training / drilling and investigation to ascertain their fitness
- Polygraph test.
Application Closing Date
30th January, 2020.
- Please upload your Application, Curriculum Vitae (CV) and evidence of educational qualification with a passport size photograph.