Public Relation Manager Recruitment at J-World International Recording Studios
Published on Apr 22,2019 | 156 views
About the Employer
J-World Ntertainment is an entertainment studio internationally acclaimed for its unique services for high class brands. At J-World, we professionally operate around music, television, videos, awards and event planning with our location situated in a serene estate in Lekki, Lagos state to provide comfort and security for our clients. We have rendered music/video production services to celebrities like Ketchup, Yemi Alade, Iyo, Harmonize, and lots more, done voiceovers and Jingles for Nollywood Stars like Chika Ike and many renowned companies have taken our services to be pleasing and satisfactory.
Applications are invited for the position of Public Relation Manager
Job Type: Part-time, Freelance
- We are seeking to hire a smart, energetic and social individual who will create a positive press and media exposure for our talents.
- The publicist will manage the Company talents public image and appearances. He/She must know how to write press releases, network, and deal with media, have strong communication and people skills.
- Oversees the public image and manages all media relations
- Coordinates publicity events and make sure the client knows where to go and what to do
- They are responsible for writing press releases, escorting client on red carpet events and attending press junkets
- Also if the talents do something negative, it is the publicist’s job to conduct damage control
- Follow client to all interviews.
- The publicist is on the job 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Will work long hours and also travel with their talent as much as needed.
- Main duties also include fielding questions from the media, securing interviews for their client and maintaining a positive relationship with the press.
- To protect the client from any surprises, publicists will ask the journalist exactly what the story is about and what questions they plan to ask. In some cases, the publicist will ask to be present at the interview to make sure that the client doesn’t comment on sensitive issues or make remarks that could look bad in the papers.
- Must have high level of experience in PR, communications, journalism, or a related field work.
- Coursework also includes writing and editing for mass media, public relations fundamentals, PR ethics, media organization and communications in the information age.
- Understanding the talent: Manages client expectations effectively
- Communication skills: Uses communication skills in a thorough and effective manner to manage own area of responsibility.
- Management of Information: Establishes and maintains data and information records which are sufficient for own purposes and which meet the music industry, legal and regulatory requirements.
- Planning &Organising: Effectively and proactively plans, prioritizes and organizes caseloads in a way which allows for unexpected events and interruptions.
- Negotiation & Persuasion skills: Uses a range of strategies to achieve desirable outcome.
- Commitment to Excel: Challenges self and others to exceed standards and achieve extraordinary results. Is not easily deterred when obstacles or delays are encountered.
- Analysis: Thinks through a situation systematically.
- Communication skills (English), spoken and written (Good)
- Analytical Skills (Very Good)
- IT skills ( Good)
- Advertisement (marketing and merchandising)
- Online knowledge of publicizing
- Process and operational management
- Business Writing (Good)
- Negotiation Skills (Good)
- Presentation skills (Very Good)
- Relationship Management (Very Good)
- Good Knowledge of the music and film industry
- End- to- End business processes
- Business Ethics
- Stay at home mothers, Freelancers, Retired Journalist.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit the following below documents to: email@example.com the Job Title as subject of the mail.
- Updated CV
- Cover Letter: Candidate must specify achievements in previous place of work and should also state what contribution you intend to bring to the organization as it relates to the position you are applying for.
- Scanned recent passport photo.
- Your contact details must be clearly stated along with your Linkedin profile URL
Application Deadline 30th May, 2019.
You may also like these Jobs