Receptionist Jobs At Phyatex International
Published on Sep 20,2019 | 68 views
About the Employer
PHYATEX CONSULT IS A TEAM OF PROFESSIONALS WHO WORK IN HR MANAGEMENT ROLES,ICT SOLUTIONS, COOPERATE PRESENTATIONS AND TRAININGS. WE SUPPORT BUSINESSES TO RECRUIT AND MANAGE THEIR HUMAN CAPITAL PROFITABLY AND SUSTAINABLE IN THESE RAPIDLY CHANGING ECONOMIC TIMES. OUR EXPERIENCE IN HR ROLES ENABLES US TO CONNECT EASILY TO OUR CLIENTS NEEDS AND TO PROFFER SOLUTIONS AS NEEDED. FROM RECRUITMENT, COOPERATE PRESENTATIONS AND TRAINING, WE HELP YOU GET IT RIGHT FROM DAY ONE. WE ALSO OFFER EXCELLENT SUPPORT TO OUR CLIENTS AND OUR EMPLOYEES.
Phyatex International Jobs 2019: Phyatex International provides consulting, training and recruitment services to organisations. We access the employment needs of our clients and provide solution.
Applications are cordially invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Receptionist
- We are looking for a Receptionist to manage our front desk on a daily basis and to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
- As a Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for our company. Our Receptionist’s duties include offering administrative support across the organization. You will welcome guests and greet people who visit the business. You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls.
- Ultimately, a Receptionist’s duties and responsibilities are to ensure the front desk welcomes guests positively, and executes all administrative tasks to the highest quality standards.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
- To be successful as a Receptionist, you should have a pleasant personality, as this is also a customer service role.
- You should also be able to deal with emergencies in a timely and effective manner, while streamlining office operations.
- Multitasking and stress management skills are essential for this position. This role may require working in shifts, so flexibility is a plus.
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
Application Closing Date
24th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com with the "Job title" as the subject of the email.
You may also like these Jobs