ROCAD Construction Limited was incorporated in Nigeria and registered by the Corporate Affairs Commission on 4th July 2002. We are a frontline privately owned building and civil engineering company, licensed to carry out building and civil engineering works.
ROCAD Construction Limited has executed series of qualitative projects across the Country through the use of qualified and well experienced labor force.
ROCAD Construction Company is currently recruiting for the Graduate Trainee Position 2018. This position is available in Lagos, Nigeria.
Description of the Graduate Trainee Position
- As a result of our expansion, opportunities have been created for graduates to join our organization through our Graduate Trainee Scheme. Successful candidates will work in our company newly located in Lagos, Nigeria and may occasionally travel outside the state and country for further field training.
- We have a sole purpose of developing, training, packaging, delivery innovative engineering materials and services that best satisfy our clients and customers’ needs, while operating a highly profitable, efficient, resourceful and ethical organization. We’re looking forambitious graduates, who want to be future business leaders or ground breaking engineers.
- Create innovative, high quality structural engineering designs on time and to budget and working alongside our architects and building services engineers
- Management of Material Resources
- Develop your skills working on different building and infrastructure projects. Collaborating with a diverse range of people, and carry out building services system inspections and heating ventilation and air conditioning design
- Prepare a variety of reports, contract documents and project designs, assessment calculations and drawings
- To work on a variety of construction related and property inspection/maintenance projects and undertaking building and site surveys
- HND/BSc in any discipline.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Committed to delivering a timely and professional service to clients.
- Knowledge and adherence to satisfy rules and regulations.
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good house keeping standards.
- No skills or experience is required as adequate training will be given to all qualified applicants.
Closing Date: 27th August, 2018.