Sales Consultant Job Recruitment at Vantage AdvisoryVantage Advisory Published on Aug 30,2018
Job Title : Sales Consultant
Employer : Vantage Advisory
Specialization : Sales / Business Development
Location : Lagos
Job Type : Full time
About the Employer
We are a boutique consulting firm enabling organizations achieve optimal results. We support and enable Startups as well as Growing Businesses. Having been and still in that position, we are here to make the journey smoother for others from Idea to Exit. We cut out the jargon and enable entrepreneurs birth the next big thing efficiently.
Applications are invited to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Consultant
Do you LIVE for the SELL and enjoy being REWARDED? Do you enjoy knowing you have control over your own individual financial success? Are you seeking a team environment where you are supported and offer a “best in market” product to your customers? If so your next career opportunity is waiting for you at Vantage Advisory. At Vantage Advisory we are constantly EXPANDING our product offerings! This means we are constantly bringing new products to market that help our customers.
- In this role, you’ll provide clear and continuous communication with our technical team, and support their efforts to provide the highest level of customer service possible.
- As a Sales Consultant, you’ll develop strong relationships with our valued customers and proactively support and manage their accounts.
- We are seeking a driven, independent and fearless achiever who will work hard to secure new relationship opportunities and referrals, and promote growth in new and existing markets.
- You’ll need a passion for professional development as you will be frequently educating customers on our products/services as well as emerging technologies.
Here are some specific responsibilities that you’ll have in this role:
- Identify, cultivate and acquire new customers
- Maintain required monthly sales activity and results performance
- Continuously develop and update sales strategies that will result in a focused, goal-driven sales effort
- Collaborate internally with other departments to ensure proposed sales solutions can be implemented within Vantage Advisory resources and within proposed profit margin
- Manage product and service mix to ensure pricing and margins are within sales goals
- Professionally draft clear written and email communications, including proposals, quotes, final sales documents and other client requests, in a timely and accurate manner
- Plan and develop yearly budgets with each account in your territory
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Demonstrated sales results with 1 to 3 years sales experience preferably involving intangible offerings
- Strong interpersonal communication skills i.e. flexibility, adaptability and ability to provide personal contributions while also contributing to overall team
- Demonstrated computer & analytical skills
- Demonstrated presentation skills
- Customer service orientation required. Customer Service experience or Client Relations strongly preferred
- This role is open to persons interested in part-time positions, including those already in a job but seek additional source of income.
What you will get from us in return is:
- Opportunity to make uncapped commissions on sales
- A collaborative environment that pushes you to think beyond your boundaries
- A diverse workload, keeping you continually stimulated
- An open forum for expression of ideas
- Diverse opportunities to expand your skills and network
- Flexible working hours with remote working option.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should please send in an updated CV and a Cover Letter stating why you should be considered for the specific role of interest to: email@example.com
Prospective applicants should please note that nigerianjobscout.com does not act as a recruiter for the firm above and as such does not receive cv from applicants.Applicants should also please take note that any job that requires divulging vital information such as your ATM pin or requesting financial pledges to process their applications are Scams and thus beware.