Moove is a Nigerian-born global start-up founded by Ladi Delano and Jide Odunsi in 2020. Moove was founded in response to the challenge faced by over 2 million African mobility entrepreneurs - the lack of access to vehicle financing. Moove was initially built to solve this problem in Lagos and has since expanded to 6 cities across Africa. We are now taking our revenue-based financing model globally to serve the millions of mobility entrepreneurs in emerging markets around the world who have limited or no access to a vehicle or vehicle financing.
Moove Jobs 2022 - If you’re looking to change the way the world sees mobility, then you’re in the right place. Applications are currently invited for the position of Sales / Onboarding Executive at Moove.
Moove is looking for a professional with strong business acumen and an entrepreneurial attitude to be the Onboarding /Sales Executive, reporting to the City Fleet Manager. As a proven result-driven person, the Onboarding /Sales Executive will be responsible for the coordination of the entire onboarding process of the drivers.
In this role, you will dig deep into effectively providing customer service for drivers so as to make the organization run more efficiently. If you’ve got patience, some big ideas, and an uncanny knack for customer service, this is the role for you!
- We are looking for an Onboarding /Sales Executive who will manage all onboarding projects, tasks, and deliverables within our operations team and also be a representative and ambassador for the team across the company as well as to external stakeholders
- The ideal candidate for the role will be someone who is skilled in rendering quality service to increase the company’s growth and revenue.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Deliver 100% satisfaction, in-person support to our drivers.
- Walk drivers through onboarding and all of the tools to be successful
- Help brand the Moove name and get drivers excited
- Stay on top of Moove policies and procedures
- Register new drivers, and review accurate drivers’ information while ensuring compliance with Moove standards.
- Welcome and greet customers delightfully.
- Accurately describe Moove’s product features and benefits to drivers.
- Ensure all onboarded drivers are transferred to the Moove Fleet account.
Resolve driver related issues
What You will need for this position
- A Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- A minimum of 1-2 years of experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills, with the ability to communicate effectively (written and oral) with others at all levels of the organization and externally.
- Must be customer service-centric.
- Must possess basic administration skills.
- Ability to work independently, with little or no supervision.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Who You’ll Be Working with:
Directly reporting to the City Fleet Manager and closely working with our Operations Team.
Deadline: Not Specified.