Founded in 2010, Sankore Investments is a wealth management firm that provides advisory, brokerage, fund management and other investment services to a range of clients including individuals and corporations. We are duly licensed by the Nigerian Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and hold the following SEC registrations across our business units: Investment Adviser, Portfolio Manager, Fund Manager, Broker/Dealer, Registrar, Issuing House and Trustee.
Sankore Investments Careers 2021 - At Sankore Investments we believe in having the right resource for the job. Applications are invited for the Sankore Fellowship Program (SFP) 2021.
About the Sankore Fellowship Program (SFP)
The Sankore Fellowship Program is a dynamic training program designed for graduates fresh out school. Here, you will be exposed to our diverse businesses and have an opportunity to bring in your unique ideas and fresh perspectives to the work that we do.
We look out for great talent who have a high sense of responsibility and leadership; people who are collaborative, innovative, smart and passionate.. Whether you are from the Arts, Humanities or Sciences, we have a place for you to make meaningful contributions to our business.
SFP Analysts must demonstrate high intellectual prowess and academic accomplishment to meet the demands of the program. Other requirements include:
- Good problem-solving skills, creativity and a great appetite for learning.
- Self-driven and strong passion for excellence.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced business environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Gain exposure to one or more of the following areas:Fund Management, Wealth Management & Business Development, Software Development, Data Science & Analytics, Investment Research.
- Exposure to best practices as defined by Industry regulators.
- Mentoring, networking and knowledge sharing opportunities.
- Possibility of being retained as an employee of Sankore.
- Recommendations and support in securing other job opportunities should the SFP Analyst not be retained as an employee.
- Certification of Participation.
- Must be a recent graduate.
- Minimum of 1st Class and 5 Distinctions in WAEC or Second Class Upper with straight A’s in WAEC.
- Candidates must have displayed leadership skills through clubs, societies, professional bodies etc. as undergraduates.
Deadline: 7th February 2021.