SAP's Skills For Africa Program in Nigeria 2019Published on Jul 10,2019 | 198
Job Title : Skills For Africa Program 2019
Employer : SAP
Specialization : ICT / Programming
Location : Lagos
Job Type : Full time
SAP ERP is an enterprise resource planning software developed by the German company SAP SE. SAP ERP incorporates the key business functions of an organization. The latest version was made available in 2006. The most recent Enhancement Package for SAP ERP 6.0 was released in 2016. SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP Nigeria Jobs - SAP Skills for Africa Programme invests in the future workforce and delivers a comprehensive program which combines technical and soft skill elements over a set period of time. At the end of the program and upon successful graduation the trainees become certified SAP consultants, with a guaranteed temporary job placement within the SAP Ecosystem for initial work experience purposes.
Work Area: Education and Training
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Graduate
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
Career Level: Entry Level
Hiring Manager: Johann PRETORIUS
Recruiter Name: Amrita P
The objective & mission of the Skills for Africa programme is to contribute to sustainable workplaces for the next generation of local talent in the region. We achieve this by training & certifying young graduate students in the world’s most powerful software suite. Our aim is to help them to have the opportunity for a regional or global career.
What the programme offers you:
- Three month full time SAP training programme at no cost to you
- Hands-on simulated project exercises throughout the programme
- Official Associate Level SAP Certification
- Possibility of an internship in the SAP ecosystem after training, based on performance
Location: Lagos - Nigeria
Start Date - End of June 2019
What we require from a candidate:
- Candidates must be Nigerian nationals and currently residing in Lagos;
- Candidates must be currently unemployed or employed in a part time /non- permanent role not related to career aspirations.
- Candidates must be educated to at least Bachelor level in a major related to IT or MIS;
- Candidates will preferably have graduated within the last three years with a Second Class Upper or First Class pass– proof of this will be requested;
- Candidates will preferably have a keen interest in starting an SAP-related career involving travel;
- The course will be delivered in English so a good grasp of both written and spoken English is essential;
- Candidates must possess good problem-solving capabilities, presentation skills and a general understanding of Microsoft Office and IT;
- The programme is based in Lagos and is non-residential. If you are based outside of Lagos please make provisions for your accommodation during the training period;
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
How to Apply for this Position
Interested persons wishing to apply for this position should Click here to apply now or use the apply now button below.