Senior Analyst - Curriculum development and Project Management Recruitment At Cndro
Published on Jul 25,2019 | 197 views
Job Title : Senior Analyst - Curriculum development and Project Management
|Employer : Cndro
|Category : ICT / Programming
|Location : Lagos|
|Experience Level : |
|Job Type : Full time|
About the Employer
At Cndro, we are on a mission to create radical impact on career and economic mobility, through high quality and accessible career-focused data science education. To do so, we are building an online platform which teaches job-critical data science skills, and completely changes the nature of the online learning experience. Whereas most online learning consists of passive video lectures, Cndro trainees learn and build career skills that are authentically used on the job, ensuring they are ready to perform in a real work environment. Throughout our courses, trainees build a portfolio which demonstrates their skills which ensures that their efforts translate into actual career mobility.
We are seeking a Curriculum Designer who will co-lead the design and creation of Data Science instructional content. The position will also supervise and act as scrum master/project manager for employee trainee to ensure learning objectives are met. This position is a full-time position, starting as soon as the candidate is available.
What youll do:
- Design and author data analysis and data science online course curriculum.
- Specify key learning outcomes critical for success in this professional field.
- Supervise and manage teams of in-house data analyst trainee to ensure learning outcomes are met
- Translate dense, complex subject material into clear, compelling, and well structured curricula.
- Develop engaging, interactive online learning modules, including supporting multi-media.
- Design project based learning experiences.
- Format, edit, and perform quality assurance checks on your own work and the work of others, ensuring precision, clarity, and overall engaging and aesthetically pleasing output across all types of communications and deliverables.
Relevant Experience And Mindset
- You are an excellent communicator, especially in writing, and have the ability to express complex topics clearly and easily. You have a strong command of the English language.
- You love data: You have 3-5 years of professional data science experience with an expertise in SQL, Python, and related Python libraries (pandas, numpy).
- You have domain expertise in statistics, mathematics, and probability and the ability to build and apply statistical models in python using machine learning libraries
- You have an understanding of data visualization techniques and tools, and manipulation of large data sets.
- You have the ability to demonstrate and explain the function of data science and machine learning algorithms.
- Youre highly detail-oriented and have excellent organizational skills - whether its content organization or organizing the work of subordinates.
- Youre collaborative by nature and are energized by cross-functional work.
- Youre interested in working in a fast-growing, fast-paced environment with changing responsibilities.
- You understand that a job goes beyond a job description and are willing to lend a helping hand wherever its needed.
- Youre passionate about career-focused education and/or economic mobility and using technology-based solutions in this space
- Youre on top of industry trends in big data, machine learning, deep learning, and AI.
- You have previous data science or engineering curriculum development experience (a course, workshop, team training, etc.)
How to Apply for this Position
Interested persons wishing to apply for this position should Click here to apply now
or use the apply now button below.
You may also like these Jobs