Seplat Petroleum Development Company Internship Programme 2019/2020 Recruitment
Published on Nov 18,2019 | 1061 views
About the Employer
Seplat is a leading independent oil and natural gas producer in the prolific Niger Delta area of Nigeria. The Company’s focus is on maximising hydrocarbon production and recovery from its existing assets, acquiring and farming into new opportunities in Nigeria (specifically those which offer production, cash flow and reserve replacement potential, with a particular focus on the onshore and shallow water offshore areas) and realising the upside potential within its portfolio through exploration and appraisal activities. Seplat’s total work force is over 400 people. The Company’s objective is to be a first-class employer and it undertakes to comply with all relevant regulations, frameworks, guidelines and best practice at all times. The Company encourages and promotes diversity and equality of opportunity throughout the business, and appreciates that its people constitute its most valuable asset. It is committed to the continual learning and development of employees to assist them
- Seplat Internship is a carefully monitored work or service experience in which a student has intentional learning goals and reflects actively on what he/she is learning throughout the experience.
Applicant must be:
- A University Undergraduate at the time of application
- Must present a letter of internship from school
- Must have a CGPA of 3.0 and above for OND and 3.2 and above for B.Sc
- Must be available in Nigeria to commence internship
- Able to fulfill tasks set out by supervisor
- Organized and competent to perform clerical duties as will be assigned.
- Gain valuable work experience
- Explore a career path
- Develop and refine skills
- Gain confidence
- Network with professionals in the field
- Receive financial compensation.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply for this Position
Interested persons wishing to apply for this position should Click here to apply now
or use the apply now button below.
You may also like these Jobs