Software Business Analyst Recruitment at SDSD
Published on Nov 26,2019 | 195 views
About the Employer
SDSD is a software development company with offices in UK, Greece, Bulgaria, Singapore, Malaysia, India, Vietnam and Nigeria. SDSD - Supporting Maritime Professionals since 1983. Software innovation to the Maritime industry for more than 30 years. Our mission is simple - to be a trusted partner in consultancy led software solutions for the Maritime industry, which improve productivity and ensure maximum return on investment for our clients.
We are currently looking to recruit Software Business Analysts to join a new Accounting Platform development project team, located in our Ota office, Nigeria. You will be a fast learner with previous experience as an Enterprise Software Business Analyst
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Gather user and business requirements.
- Create process flows of proposed platforms.
- Present the proposed platform and functionality to users.
- Document business requirements and platform design requirements.
- Create and maintain SRS process for development team ordinate with development team re Technical design specification
- Carry out QA, testing and UAT activities
- Educated to degree level, you will possess at least 2 years’ prior experience in a Business Analyst position – for enterprise platforms (Experience with accounting applications desirable).
- Certified Business Analyst qualification is an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of the latest trend in technological solutions (hardware and software), such as mobile, web, big data, & cloud.
- Prior Consultant level knowledge of popular accounting packages as such using QuickBooks accounting solution, sage, tally ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning), etc
- Familiarity with cloud-based technologies and software solutions including SAAS (Software as a Service) concepts.
- A strong team player with good communication with a positive attitude.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
- This is a full-time position; you will be required to work 40 working hours a week.
- Basic salary and other benefits including annual holidays and performance incentives.
- Opportunities for growth.
How to Apply for this Position
Interested persons wishing to apply for this position should Click here to apply now
or use the apply now button below.
You may also like these Jobs