Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2023
Published on Jan 10,2023 | 6955 view
About the Employer
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africaâ€™s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent. Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture.
Stanbic IBTC Bank Careers 2023: Stanbic IBTC Bank is currently recruiting for the 2023 Graduate Trainee Program. The Graduate Trainee Program of Stanbic IBTC Group has been designed to build capacity and create a sustainable pipeline in our group by developing young, talented, trained professionals for our future. It is an intensive program and unique opportunity for young people who are resourceful and passionate about building a fast tracked career and to help us drive our success into the future.
- Minimum of a second class upper degree in any course from an accredited University
- Minimum of five credits (Mathematics and English inclusive) in SSCE, GCE, NECO or its equivalent
- Applicants must have concluded NYSC, and must have discharge certificate in hand
- Applicant's Date of Birth, Gender and Class of Degree must be clearly stated
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Leadership skills and assertiveness
- Integrity and Honesty
- Passionate about service
Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Apply for this Position
Interested persons wishing to apply for this position should Click here to apply now
or use the apply now button below.