Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream oil and gas company. A prominent player in the Nigerian industry, the companyâ€™s operations span across the downstream value chain i.e. Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage/Distribution and Retail Sales. Our primary products include Petrol (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK). Rainoil Limited was incorporated in November 1994. Commencing business as a petroleum products marketing company in May 1997, the companyâ€™s assets base has grown over the last 20 years.
Rainoil Careers 2023: At Rainoil, we empower our people to grow their careers through meaningful work, training, coaching, and we provide opportunities to make a difference within and outside the organization. Would you like to join “RAINOIL CHAMPS? A Rainoil Champ is smart, knowledgeable, energetic, amiable, humble, exudes confidence, has a positive mien, always neatly dressed.
- To ensure a smooth and uninterrupted flow of operations at the station, through effective utilization of human and material resources, and ensuring that staff at the station adhere to the rules/regulations/ policies that govern conducts in Rainoil.
- Monitors and evaluates station operational and marketing results and develops interventions to promote business development and growth.
- Evaluation of daily sales, meter reading, dipping and lodgements.
- Compiles and analyses periodic sales records and consolidates such reports to the Head, Retail Sales.
- Maintains excellent standards in all retail activity, driving sales and profitability through the effective deployment and development of station supervisors and cashiers in line with approved budgets.
- Coordinates both the sales of white products, the lubricants at the stations and liaising with the marketing team to ensure patronage is high in line with budgets and projections.
- Implements HSE Standards and controls in the retail stations.
- Minimum of Second-Class Upper University Degree (B.Sc) / HND Upper Credit in respective areas of study as indicated.
- 1 - 3 years experience on the role.
- Honesty, commitment, hardworking and self-motivation
Deadline: 19th June, 2023.