Sundry Foods Limited is a Food Services provider in Nigeria, with chain and network of Restaurants, Bakeries, & other catering facilities. We started business in 2004 and as at today, we have grown to close to a 100 branches of food service brands across the country and still growing.
We aim to create a warm relationship between customers and our employees. Good food affects people’s moods and lives so we do our best to ensure that our meals are satisfyingly delicious. We are Sundry Foods, we prepare familiar meals for your comfort and enjoyment.
Sundry Foods Limited Careers 2021- At Sundry Foods, we pride ourselves on providing our employees with an enabling environment that inspires career growth and development. We also support and encourage our employees to shape their own future and grow with the company.
We are currently expanding our services and presence across the country, and we are on the lookout for team players to fill various positions in our Management scheme. Do you have what it takes to make the team? We are currently recruiting for the 2021 Restaurant Management Trainee Program across Port Harcourt, Owerri, Abuja, Aba, Benin, Onitsha, Asaba, Enugu, Ughelli, Ibadan, Ilorin, Eket, Lagos Island, Lekki, Ajah and Sangotedo.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent in any field preferably in Hospitality, Food or Management related courses such as:- Hotel and catering Mgt., Food, Science & technology, Business Administration
- Candidate must be able to demonstrate a good level of education to justify grade (Minimum of Second class upper)
- Evidence of completion of compulsory NYSC or exemption Demonstrable leadership and supervisory experience
- Passion for good food
- Business Acumen and ability to a take a strategic perspective
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills Should have strong analytical and numerical skills
- Good People skills Computer literate ( Able to use Microsoft office suite)
- Analytical and numerical skills High level initiative
- The ability to do shift work, including over weekends and public holidays
- Willingness to travel and work in various cities across the country
- and Not more than 30 years old by 31 December 2021
What's in it for you?
- Training in accordance with a formal restaurant management curriculum
- Good career advancement prospects
- Competitive compensation package
Deadline: Not Specified.