Supply Operations Intern Recruitment At Henkel
Published on Nov 14,2022 | 1139 view
About the Employer
Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success. The company holds leading positions with its three business units in both industrial and consumer businesses thanks to strong brands, innovations and technologies such as Persil, Schwarzkopf and Loctite. Henkel, headquartered in DÃ¼sseldorf / Germany, employs more than 53,000 people globally and counts among the most internationally aligned German-based companies in the global marketplace.
Henkel Internship 2022 - HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU? At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Perform various tasks related to Supply Chain Operations
- Assist with developing SOPs, training documents and providing assistance with process controls
- Work closely with the Supply Operations Manager to ensure smooth and efficient day-to-day operations
- Analyse data related to business operations
- Coordinate and track movement of goods through outbound logistics pathways
- Execute internal projects as advised by the Departmental Head
- Track Claims, Returns & Refusals with the customers, follow up on credit note retrievals with Transporters
- Engineering or Science Degree
- 0 - 1 year work experience.
Closing Date: Not Specified.
NB: Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and mindsets
How to Apply for this Position
Interested persons wishing to apply for this position should Click here to apply now
or use the apply now button below.