Talent Acquisition Analyst Recruitment at Polaris Bank Limited
Published on Aug 02,2023 | 303 view
About the Employer
Polaris Bank was established by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) on September 21, 2018 to offer commercial banking services to the Nigerian public. The bank commenced services on the same day, having purchased the assets and assumed certain liabilities of the defunct Skye Bank. With a footprint of over 350 branches across the country, Polaris Bank prides itself in delivering exceptional customer experience, leveraging best in class/state of the art Information Communication Technology (ICT). In October 2022, the bank was acquired by Strategic Capital Investment Limited.
Polaris Bank Limited Careers 2023 - Knowing that optimal staffing impacts positively on the Bank's performance, our Competency and Talent Management Framework allows employees to have a clear view of what their expected deliverables are.
Applications are currently invited from suitably qualified individuals for the position of Talent Acquisition Analyst.
Who are we looking for
- Are you a skilled Talent Acquisition specialist and want to take your career to the next level? If you are passionate and have at least 3 years’ experience in finding exceptional Talent, then we want to hear from you.
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs
- Determine selection criteria
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks)
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details, using our Applicant Tracking System
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements.
- Lead employer branding initiatives
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events if need be.
- Forecast quarterly and annual hiring needs by department
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
Preferred Skills and Experience / Requirements
- BSc. in any relevant field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Good writing/numeracy/ analytical and time management skills
- Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar role
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases and professional networks (e.g. Stack Overflow and Github)
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations.
Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Apply for this Position
Interested persons wishing to apply for this position should Click here to apply now
or use the apply now button below.