Tax Specialist Recruitment At Kimberly-Clark
Published on Jan 05,2023 | 142 view
About the Employer
Kimberly-Clark Corporation is an American multinational personal care corporation that produces mostly paper-based consumer products. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With a 135-year history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and putting them in the right jobs so that they can do their best work.
Kimberly-Clark Careers 2023 - Application are invited from suitably qualified individuals for the position of Tax Specialist - Nigeria at Kimberly Clark. If original thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
The role’s primary responsibility is assisting with tax audits for African entities (Nigeria, Kenya, South Africa), overseeing entity’s tax compliance, assuring monthly, quarterly and yearly tax accounting and reporting is completed and accurate.
Right now, we will first focus on a Tax Specialist for Nigeria
- Responsible for all tax audits for Nigeria, South Africa and Kenya with support of 3rd part service providers,
- Ensure the business is aware of the risks from audits and suggest improvements in order to mitigate future risks from tax audits
- Provide innovative tax management, planning, and tax-savings strategies, backed with statistical data and/or analysis. Be abreast with all tax regulations and new promulgation / enactments and advise finance management accordingly
- Complete responsibility for monthly tax provision reviews, and book close, month end reporting process including ownership over HFM reporting to the Corporate
- Own the review of all tax returns (including but not limited to: CIT, WHT, VAT, Customs, other local/indirect taxes, etc.) and prepare responses to questions raised during the return review process.
- Implementation and guidance of new tax reporting requirements in KC systems (CCHI, HFM)
- Provide/assist the consultants in terms of information required for the tax return preparation.
- Review and completion of tax provisions calculation and tax notes for statutory accounts
- Support on all Nigeria/Kenya/South Africa based tax enquires / information requests
Required Skills and Experience:
- The job holder will have a university professional qualification in economics and accounting.
- 5 to 10 years of experience in Tax, Accounting and Reporting in a multinational company.
- Knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS reporting gained in a multinational company
- Good understanding of tax accounting and reporting.
- Exposure to major ERP system, preferably SAP R3.
- Orientation to work with strict deadlines is essential.
Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Apply for this Position
Interested persons wishing to apply for this position should Click here to apply now
or use the apply now button below.