The Afrinvest Analyst Programme 2023 - TAAP 2023 Recruitment
Published on Nov 25,2022 | 1027 view
About the Employer
Afrinvest is a leading capital market holding company with a focus on West Africa and active in five principal areas: investment banking, securities trading, asset management, private & corporate trust, and investment research.
Since 1995, we have delivered financial advisory solutions to individuals and organizations with dedication, professionalism, and discretion.
Afrinvest West Africa Limited Careers 2023 - Applications are currently invited for The Afrinvest Analyst Programme 2023 - TAAP 2023. Our Analyst Programme prepares graduates for a great career in finance. If you want to build a career as a Financial Adviser, Stockbroker, Investment Manager, Trust Manager or Research Analyst, this is your opportunity to join us.
- A first degree from any recognized tertiary institution.
- Must have finished with a First Class or Second Class Upper.
- Must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps not earlier than June 2022.
- Should be between 20 – 27 years old.
- Must be a recent graduate with zero (0) year post NYSC work experience.
- Must be available for the entire 24 months of the programme.
- Health & Group Life Insurance
- Telephone & Data Allowance
- Professional Membership Benefits
- Staff Welfare Allowance.
Application Deadline; 12 December 2022
How to Apply for this Position
Interested persons wishing to apply for this position should Click here to apply now
or use the apply now button below.