The Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Recruitment For Customer Service Executives
Published on Jul 18,2018 | 260 views
About the Employer
The Nigerian Stock Exchange, services the largest economy in Africa, and is championing the development of Africa’s financial markets. The Exchange offers listing and trading services, licensing services, market data solutions, ancillary technology services, and more. It is an open, professional and vibrant exchange, connecting Nigeria, Africa and the world.
Careers at The Nigerian Stock Exchange 2018 - Fresh recruitment for the position of Customer Service Executives in Lagos, Nigeria.
Division: Shared Services Division;
Department: Administration Department
Report to: Head, Administration Department;
Estimated Date Of Resumption: Monday, September 3, 2018
- The Nigerian Stock Exchange services the largest economy in Africa, and is championing the development of Africa’s financial markets.
- The Exchange offers listing and trading services, licensing services, market data solutions, ancillary technology services, and more. It is an open, professional and vibrant exchange, connecting Nigeria, Africa and the world.
- The Customer Service Executive is responsible for providing secretarial, clerical and administrative support and handling front office function and administration duties, attending to guests, answering phones, handling company inquiries, and sorting and receiving mail.
- Operates multi-line telephone system to answer incoming calls; directs callers to appropriate employee.
- Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen, or forward calls, providing information, taking messages, or scheduling appointments
- Greets customers, Brokers, vendors, employees from other Units and other visitors with high degree of professionalism and courtesy
- Directing customers/visitors appropriately, anticipate customer needs and given necessary response. Ensuring effective communication, to elicit satisfaction of Customers
- Operates multiple-call telephone switchboard console and routes calls to the appropriate person or location within the office and branches. Exercises discretion and interpretive judgment in frequent and sometimes stressful contacts with callers
- Answering incoming calls and directing those calls to the proper parties. Calls are answered in three rings or less. ?Having Conflict resolution skill and not joining issues with customers. Patience is very essential in customer service
- Research and identify the appropriate business units or persons for callers when it is not obvious from a provided list
- Analyze data to determine answers to questions from customers or members of the public
- Having good record of Incoming and Outgoing Visitors ?Identify telephone system problems and immediately alert the proper personnel
- Security conscious at all time, Maintains safe and clean lobby area
- Assist in mailroom operations and delivery of mail, updating address lists, and making cost effective decisions concerning packing, shipping and postage, distributes all incoming mails, including inter-office mails, and/or packages in accordance to Mail Services procedures
- Support the Procurement Unit is all purchasing and supply functions such as drafting of Local Purchase Order (LPO) agreements and Service Level Agreements (SLA); Negotiate favourable terms, volume discounts, and long-term contracts with suppliers for the procurement of goods and services; etc
- Support in the area of visa and passport arrangement, travel logistics, hotel reservations for staff and The Exchange’s guests and other Protocol and Logistics functions as my be assigned by the Head of the Department. ?Executive Assistant Cover for ExCo
- Assist in providing high level administrative support to the executive and manage complex, ever-changing calendar
- Assess the urgency and importance of situations and take appropriate action to determine the necessary level of senior management involvement
- Support the planning, organizing and preparing for complex meetings including: communicating meeting details to stakeholders, arranging meeting venue and required equipment, compose and/or work with others stakeholders to prepare agenda, ensure relevant materials are ready for meetings and/or review, providing day-of-event support, etc
- Provide non-confidential information about The Exchange, such as location of departments or offices, employees within the organization, or services provided as required to guest/visitors
- Research, obtain and analyze gathered information to resolve problems
- Responsible for risk and compliance management in areas of assigned functions
- Perform other related duties as requested by the Head – Administration Department or Divisional Head
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum B.Sc degree /HND required in any field.
- 1-2 years relevant experience.
- Computer skills including the ability to spreadsheet and word-processing programs at a basic proficient level.
- Attention to Detail
- Decision Making.
Application Deadline 2nd August, 2018.
How to Apply for this Position
Interested persons wishing to apply for this position should Click here to apply now
or use the apply now button below.
You may also like these Jobs