The Oando Plc Graduate Accelerated Programme 2019 RecruitmentPublished on Nov 02,2019 | 169
Job Title : Oando Graduate Accelerated Programme #OandoGAP
Employer : Oando PLC
Specialization : Oil and Gas / Energy
Location : Lagos
Job Type : Full time
About the Employer
Oando PLC is one of Africa’s largest integrated energy solutions provider with a proud heritage. It has a primary listing on the Nigeria Stock Exchange and a secondary listing on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange. With shared values of Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Passion and Professionalism (TRIPP)
Driven, self-motivated, passionate, innovative, tenacious, team player, fast learner – is this you?
Are you a recent graduate looking for a learning opportunity in one of Nigeria’s leading indigenous oil and gas companies?
Do you have what it takes to work in a fast paced environment?
Yes?.., keep reading!
The Oando Graduate Accelerated Programme is a unique opportunity to get a head start in the Oil & Gas industry on an 18-month development programme.
- Not older than 26 years old by January 01, 2020
- Must have completed NYSC
- Bachelors or Master's Degree with a minimum of Second-Class Upper Division (2.1) in any of the following areas/disciplines:
- Commercial Learning Opportunities - Economics, Business Administration and other business-related degrees.
- Technical Learning Opportunities - Engineering and Geosciences.
Application Deadline: November 8th, 2019
How to Apply for this Position
You may also like these Jobs
- Eni Nigeria
- Nov 01,2019
- Total Nigeria Plc
- Sep 20,2019
Energy Models Analyst & Oil Demand Analyst at Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC)
- Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC)
- Sep 19,2019
- Total Nigeria Plc
- Sep 13,2019
2019 SPDC JV Regional LiveWIRE Programme at Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (SPDC) JV
- Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (SPDC) JV
- Sep 11,2019
- Seplat Petroleum Development Company Plc
- Sep 08,2019
- Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited
- Sep 06,2019
- Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL)
- Sep 03,2019