The Sanlam Nigeria Actuarial Graduate Programme 2022
Published on Oct 20,2022 | 72 view
About the Employer
Sanlam is a diversified financial services company founded in South Africa, with a strong presence in 33 countries on the African continent, and a niche presence in India, Malaysia and selected developed markets. We are a purpose-led organisation, with all our efforts centred on helping our clients live with confidence.
Sanlam Nigeria, a member of the Sanlam Group in South Africa, is a leading financial services institution in Nigeria, having successfully transformed the Nigeria Insurance space and distinguishing itself by delivering exceptional services. At Sanlam we know how important looking after your family is to you.
Sanlam Careers 2022: Our talent search spans from fresh graduates to top-level executives who thrive within our structured grading system that fosters opportunities for performance driven career development.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified individuals for the Sanlam Actuarial Graduate Programme.
- Are you seeking to build your career in an evolving and global business environment?
- Do you have the propensity and drive for results, passion for excellence and appetite to learn in new environments?
- Do you have the discipline to complete the actuarial certification program with support and guidance provided by a faculty of global experts?
- If your answer to the above questions are in the affirmative, then, you are welcome to join "The Sanlam Actuarial Graduate Programme".
- First Class Honors in Mathematics, Statistics, Mathematical Statistics or Applied Mathematics, Actuarial Science or Engineering.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Young and energic
- Strong analytical and numerical spirit
- Strong drive for results.
- Confidence and articulate.
- Ability to communicate clearly.
- Ability to network and build relationships
- Ability to thrive in different working conditions
- Good computer skills.
- Strong team spirit.
- Must not be more than 28 years old as at time of application.
Application Closing Date
27th October, 2022.
How to Apply for this Position
Interested persons wishing to apply for this position should Click here to apply now
or use the apply now button below.