Trainee Aircraft Inspector Fresh Recruitment at Air Peace 2018
Published on Jun 30,2018 | 226 views
About the Employer
Air Peace is a private Nigerian airline with its head office in Lagos State, Nigeria. Air Peace, which provides passenger and charter services, serves the major cities of Nigeria. It was founded in 2013.
We are committed to the concept of Total Quality Management in which every function in our airline as well as support organisation is performed and audited to ensure stringent compliance with the requirements of the Nigeria Civil Aviation Regulations (Nig. CARs).
Air Peace Careers 2018 - Ongoing recruitment for the position of Trainee Aircraft Inspector in Nigeria.
Reports to: Chief Inspector
Department: Human Resources
- The trainee Aircraft Inspector assist the Chief Inspector in the inspection of aircraft, maintenance procedures to ensure conformance to safety regulations.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Ascertain that all inspections are performed on all completed work before aircraft is released to service, and the appropriate inspection & maintenance records, reports and forms required for such release are properly executed.
- Ensuring that inspection standards, methods and procedures used by the contracted AMO / maintenance Engineers are in compliance with all applicable Nig.CARs part 9 and manufacturers recommendations.
- Ascertain that parts are properly identified and tagged
- Ensure that no defective or un-airworthy parts are installed on any aircraft or component.
- Responsible for reporting suspected unapproved parts to the authorities in accordance with applicable Nig.NCARs
- performs periodic checks of all inspection tools and calibration of precision test equipment as specified in their respective manuals.
- Ensure airline acquires and maintains technical data on all the units overhauled or repaired by contracted AMOs.
- Inspect work of aircraft mechanics performing maintenance, modification, or repair and overhaul of aircraft and aircraft mechanical systems, in order to ensure adherence to standards and procedures.
- Prepare and maintain detailed repair, inspection, investigation, and certification records and reports.
- Inspect new, repaired, or modified aircraft to identify damage or defects, and to assess airworthiness and conformance to standards, using checklists, hand tools, and test instruments.
Minimum Education and Work Experience
- An aircraft maintenance engineers (AME) license with Air-frame and Power plant ratings.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in maintaining B737, B-777, EMB-145 including 1 year in the capacity of returning aircraft to service.
Competencies and Key Requirement:
- Health & Safety Awareness
- Safety management
- Ability to cope under pressure
- Excellent Creativity & Innovative skills
- High level of personal credibility
- Result oriented
Application Closing Date
9th July, 2018.
How to Apply for this Position
Interested persons wishing to apply for this position should their CV's and Cover Letter to email@example.com
You may also like these Jobs