Trainee Sales Customer Service - Power Tools Recruitment at Bosch Africa
Published on May 24,2018 | 182 views
About the Employer
Bosch has been present in Africa since 1906, at present in ten African countries: South Africa, Egypt, Morocco, Kenya, Angola, Mozambique, Algeria, Nigeria, Ghana and Tunisia. Depending on future business development, the company plans to increase this number in the next years. All four Bosch business sectors – Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology – have operations on the continent.
Bosch Africa Jobs - Applications are cordially invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position of Trainee Sales Customer Service - Power Tools.
- Support the Sales Customer Service Department for Power Tools Business in Nigeria
- Order Entry, allocation, follow-up with internal sales team
- Coordination between customers and Bosch Warehouse
- Support efficiency increase in process implementations, Sales Team steering, etc.
- Take part in the Sales reporting for Power Tools Department
- Support in Audit preparations and Documentation of Processes.
Competencies and Qualifications
- Good university degree.
- Minimum of 2 years, and maximum of 3 years working experience in a multinational organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer Skills; Office Package. SAP modules and functionalities are a plus.
- Ability to work independently, without daily supervision.
- Ability to build long term relationship and networks.
- Process oriented.
- Pro-active approach, with proven ability to be a problem solver.
- Must possess a structured and systematic work-approach.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Good organisation skills.
- Contract duration: 6 months
Application Closing Date
How to Apply for this Position
Interested persons wishing to apply for this position should Click here to apply now
or use the apply now button below.
You may also like these Jobs