Transsion Holdings HR Manager Recruitment
Published on May 26,2018 | 34 views
About the Employer
Transsion Holdings is a Chinese manufacturer of smartphones. It is the largest smartphone company by sales in Africa, and also sells smartphones in India, Pakistan and South East Asian countries.
TRANSSION has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world. Currently, it has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, itel and Infinix, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare.
The company has set up offices in many countries and regions, such as Dubai, Nigeria, Kenya, Tanzania, Cameroon and Bengal, and even has built a factory in Ethiopia, which has provided great support for all its brands.
HR Manager recruitment at Transsion Holdings is currently ongoing in Lagos, Nigeria. See details of the job below.
- Participate in development of HR goals aligned with HQ & local business strategy to ensure HR actions meeting the business requirements
- Manage the recruitment of quality staff and group leaders to meet needs forecasted by the business
- Continuous improvement of recruitment process to enhance quality of candidates and speed of delivery.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Develop local operational excellence for HR policy and processes
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Promote company culture and adherence to values
- Maintain the accurate of employee data by inputting and updating the information in HRIS
- Develop HR team members by coaching and managing performance result according to HR annual and individual development plan
- Sound working knowledge of relevant local Labor Laws
- 5 years and above experience in practical HR C&B and Staffing operation
- At least 2 years or more in a HR management role.
- Proven skills in project management and people management
- Strong problem solving and decision making capabilities
- Staff Management and recruitment highly desirable.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply for this Position
Interested persons wishing to apply for this position should Click here to apply now
or use the apply now button below.
You may also like these Jobs