Unilever Leadership Internship Programme (Customer Development) - Unilever Nigeria Plc Careers
Published on Mar 16,2020 | 838 views
About the Employer
Unilever is a British-Dutch transnational consumer goods company co-headquartered in London, England, and Rotterdam, Netherlands. Its products include food, energy drink, ice cream and beverages, cleaning agents, beauty products, and personal care products.
Unilever is one of the world’s leading consumer goods companies, making and selling around 400 brands in more than 190 countries. Our business activities span a complex, global value chain. We work with thousands of suppliers and spend around €34 billion on goods and services, including approximately €13 billion on ingredients and raw materials, which are made into products in our 300+ factories across 69 countries.
Unilever Careers: At Unilever you are more than your job title, you are part of the world’s most successful, purpose-led business. Work with brands that are well-loved around the world, that improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us. And work alongside brilliant and inspiring business leaders and colleagues.
Applications are currently invited for the Unilever Leadership Internship Programme - Customer Development 2020.
Job Title: Field Sales Supervisor
Function: Customer Development
Work Level: NYSC Internship
Job Number: 200001O1
Shift: Day Job
Main Purpose of the internship
- Primarily to ensure availability and visibility of company products at Point of sales (POS) through Key Distributors and channels.
- Support Territory Managers to ensure improved penetration through GT Channels
Main Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Ensures compliance with Unilever trade policies at KD level
- Manages Distributor sales resources
- Ensures KD profitability
- Ensures implementation of trade promotions at POS
- Handles KD and Customers complaints at KD level
- Responsible for the successful landing of various initiatives e.g. EDGE, TPM, CCFOT at KD and POP level
- Drives sales target within the assigned territory
- Ensures proper management of KD funding and profitability
- Responsible for the KD, KDSRs and third party contractors within the territory
Critical success Factors for the Job
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Negotiation and Relationship Management skills
- Organizational awareness
- Coaching skills
- IT skills- Excel, PowerPoint
- Has to be a thinker and a doer
- Graduate – University or Polytechnic
- 0-12 months experience, preferably in sales
- FMCG experience is desirable
- Interest in data analysis
- Supply Chain (Logistics & Customer Facing teams), CD Operations, Trade Category Management, Customer Marketing, CD Finance teams, HR Business Partner.
- The nature of this contact ranges from persuading, negotiating, holding the people accountable and exchange of information.
- Key Distributors, third party service providers and local governing council, depending on territory.
- The nature of this contact is third party and it involves negotiating, influencing and training.
Freedom to Act:
- What level of freedom is required to change work process and apply discretion?
- Is the role-holder responsible for co-ordinating the work activities of others?
Application End Date: Mar-20-2020
How to Apply for this Position
Interested persons wishing to apply for this position should Click here to apply now
or use the apply now button below.
You may also like these Jobs