United Bank for Africa (UBA) Entry-level Recruitment 2019Published on Aug 01,2019 | 36
Job Title : Entry-level 2019
Employer : United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
Specialization : Banking / Insurance
Location : Nationwide
Job Type : Full time
About the Employer
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa's leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centers: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria, UBA has grown to become a Pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
UBA Bank Jobs 2019 - Here at UBA, each person’s contribution is valued and is important to the overall vision of the company. Your career growth is of utmost importance to us, that’s why you deserve more than a job. You deserve a tribe. Working in UBA admits you into our tribe. You will do the work that you love, one that matters to you and will be involved in cross functional projects across all our geographies. You become a part of the culture built and nurtured on values, resilience and dedication, a culture that make us a role model for African businesses
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for the UBA Entry-level recruitment in Nigeria 2019:
Reference #: BTOPLAG001
Contract Type: Permanent
Industries: Banking / Finance & Investment
- Have you completed your OND and below 27 years?
- Are you looking to start a career with the best financial institution to work in Nigeria?
- If yes, we are on the hunt for customer oriented, detailed, result driven and technology savvy young minds who are dynamic and passionate about learning from field experts, to be part of the UBA tribe.
- There is a space for you in the UBA Tribe, Join us now!!
- Minimum Educational level – OND in any related discipline
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fast and error-free processing
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Selling & Marketing Skills.
- Excellent customer service orientation
- High level of integrity
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Selling skills
- Focused, Motivated & Results Oriented
- Paying attention to details
Application Deadline 30th September, 2019.
How to Apply for this Position
You may also like these Jobs
- Union Bank of Nigeria
- Oct 19,2019
- Access Bank Plc
- Oct 16,2019
- Wapic Insurance
- Sep 25,2019
- FBN General Insurance
- Sep 25,2019
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Sep 25,2019
- Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Sep 20,2019
- A Leading Development Financial Institution
- Sep 19,2019
- MKOBO Microfinance Bank Limited
- Sep 03,2019