United Bank for Africa (UBA) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, August 2018United Bank for Africa (UBA) Plc Published on Aug 20,2018
Job Title : Graduate Trainee
Employer : United Bank for Africa (UBA) Plc
Specialization : Banking / Insurance
Location : Lagos
Job Type : Full time
About the Employer
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. Following Nigeria’s independence from Britain, UBA was incorporated on 23rd, February 1961 to take over the business of BFB. UBA eventually listed its shares on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE), in 1970, and became the first Nigerian bank to subsequently undertake an Initial Public Offering (IPO).
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Nigeria 2018 fresh recruitment for the position of Graduate Trainees, August 2018 is currently ongoing in Lagos, Nigeria. The desired candidate should have a minimum of B.Sc. in any related discipline.
Reference #: GTLAG001
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Functions: Banking
Industries: Banking / Finance & Investment
- Are you a graduate? completed NYSC and below 27 years?
- Are you looking to start a career with the best financial institution to work in Nigeria?
- If yes, we are on the hunt for customer oriented, detailed, result driven and technology savvy young minds who are dynamic and passionate about learning from field experts, to be part of the UBA tribe.
- There is a space for you in the UBA Tribe, Join us now!!
- Minimum Educational level – B.Sc. in any related discipline
- Fast and error-free processing
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Selling & Marketing Skills
- Excellent customer service orientation
- High level of integrity
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Selling skills
- Focused, Motivated & Results Oriented
- Paying attention to details
- Good interpersonal skills
Application Deadline 1st October, 2018.
How to Apply for this Position
Interested persons wishing to apply for this position should Click here to apply now or use the apply now button below.
Prospective applicants should please note that nigerianjobscout.com does not act as a recruiter for the firm above and as such does not receive cv from applicants.Applicants should also please take note that any job that requires divulging vital information such as your ATM pin or requesting financial pledges to process their applications are Scams and thus beware.
You may also like these Jobs
- First Bank of Nigeria
- Dec 07,2018
- Sterling Bank Plc
- Nov 25,2018
- Crown Flour Mill Limited
- Nov 16,2018
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Nov 13,2018
- Techno Oil Limited
- Nov 13,2018
- Union Bank of Nigeria PLC
- Nov 09,2018
- Old Mutual Nigeria
- Aug 28,2018