The responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
- Generate income and meet income target in line with the set-target determined at the beginning of an appraisal period.
- Provide timely and value-adding investment advice to clients.
- Maintain a cordial business relationship with all clients whilst ensuring regular communication with assigned clients.
- Implement and monitor effective customer relationship such that excellent customer service is achieved.
- Ensure trades are executed in consonance with the NSE and SEC rules.
- Effectively work with members of the team in handling all relationship management issues, such that all clients have access to more than one account officer at any given time.
- Consistent and efficient error-free execution of trades
- Analysing, monitoring and researching the performance of stocks
- Interpreting financial reports to understand investments trends and make adequate recommendations
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum of 2 - 3years’ experience in a strategic/similar position in the capital market segment of the financial sector.
- A minimum of first degree in any Management Science/Social Science related discipline, preferably in Accounting, Economics or Finance.
- Professional qualification e.g. CFA, ACCA, CIS or related qualifications will be an added advantage. ACS is compulsory
- The ideal candidate must be attentive to details, possess interpersonal and communication skills, able to negotiate skilfully, possess strong ethics and integrity.
Application Deadline: Not Specified