Wema Bank Plc 2022 Bankers-in-Training Program Recruitment
Published on Oct 24,2022 | 2131 view
About the Employer
Wema Bank Plc - Widely reputed as the longest surviving and most resilient indigenous bank in Nigeria, Wema Bank Plc has over the years, diligently offered a fully-fledged range of value-adding banking and financial advisory services to the Nigerian public. The Bank has consistently employed innovative approaches to solving the challenges in the Banking sector, and this is evident by her flagship solution – ALAT, Africa’s first fully digital bank. WEMA Bank have built a legacy of resilience and steadfastness over the years by continually standing by its customers every step of the way.
WEMA Bank Plc Careers 2022 - WEMA Bank welcomes applications for its “2022 Bankers-in-Training Program”.
To participate in this programme, you must meet the following requirements:
- Minimum of Second-Class Upper degree from a recognized University.
- A BSc in numeric related courses
- Willingness to have a career in Finance, Audit, Compliance and Credit functions
- 5 O' level credits (including English & Mathematics) at one sitting
- Must have completed the compulsory National Youth Service programme
- Not older than 26 years at the point of application
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Masters’ degree from a recognized university would be an added advantage.
- Relevant professional certification(s) would also be an advantage.
- Candidates must possess exceptional oral and written communication skills.
Benefits: Competitive Salary Package
Closing Date: November 4th, 2022.Wema Bank Plc 2022 Bankers-in-Training Program Recruitment
How to Apply for this Position
Interested persons wishing to apply for this position should Click here to apply now
or use the apply now button below.