Young Graduate Program 2018 Recruitment at Total Nigeria PlcTotal Nigeria Plc Published on Aug 27,2018
Job Title : Young Graduate Program 2018
Employer : Total Nigeria Plc
Specialization : Oil and Gas / Energy
Location : Lagos
Job Type : Contract
About the Employer
Total is the fifth largest publicly-traded integrated oil and gas company in the world, with 100,000 employees in more than 130 countries worldwide. Our size and performance rank us as one of the top five global oil companies. "We are among the majors that invest the most in exploration. More importantly, our teams are highly motivated. They have a real pioneering spirit we must keep cultivating!".
Total Nigeria Plc Oil and Gas Graduate Jobs 2018 - Applications are cordially invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Title: Young Graduate Program
Offer ID: 13960BR
Location: Lagos-Churchgate ST (NGA)
Region: Finance, Sales, Operations/Exploitation
Métier: General Finance Responsibility, Marketing, Downstream Operations, Downstream Processes
Employment type: Graduate
Contract duration: 18
Branch: Marketing & Services
- We are looking for young graduates who are motivated and passionate with excellent academic achievement in the fields of Engineering, Marketing and Finance to join more than 500 Young Graduate in Total Young Graduate Programme.
- The YGP is an 18 months program which commences with a 6 month – 9 months program in Total Nigeria
- Must not be more than 26 years of age.
- Recent graduate with post graduate work experience not more than 2 years
- A bachelors graduate with a minimum degree of 2nd Class Upper
- Must be geographically mobile.
- He/she should be able to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- He/she should be able to work in a team, be self-driven, innovative and willing to learn.
- Good command of English.
Experience level required:
- 0 – 3 years
Application Deadline 10th September, 2018.
How to Apply for this Position
Interested persons wishing to apply for this position should Click here to apply now or use the apply now button below.
Prospective applicants should please note that nigerianjobscout.com does not act as a recruiter for the firm above and as such does not receive cv from applicants.Applicants should also please take note that any job that requires divulging vital information such as your ATM pin or requesting financial pledges to process their applications are Scams and thus beware.