Total is the fifth largest publicly-traded integrated oil and gas company in the world, with 100,000 employees in more than 130 countries worldwide. Our size and performance rank us as one of the top five global oil companies. "We are among the majors that invest the most in exploration. More importantly, our teams are highly motivated. They have a real pioneering spirit we must keep cultivating!".
Total Nigeria Plc Oil and Gas Graduate Jobs 2019 - Applications are cordially invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Title: Young Graduate Program
Offer ID: 20649BR
Location: Lagos-Churchgate ST (NGA)
Region: Finance, Sales, Operations/Exploitation
Métier: General Finance Responsibility, Marketing, Downstream Operations, Downstream Processes
Employment type: Graduate
Contract duration: 18
Branch: Marketing & Services
Proposed start date: 1-11-2019
- We are looking for young graduates who are motivated and passionate with excellent academic achievement in the fields of Engineering, Marketing and Finance to join more than 500 Young Graduate in Total Young Graduate Programme.
- The YGP is an 18 months program which commences with a 6 month – 9 months program in Total Nigeria
- Must not be more than 26 years of age.
- Recent graduate with post graduate work experience not more than 2 years
- A bachelors graduate with a minimum degree of 2nd Class Upper
- Must be geographically mobile.
- He/she should be able to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- He/she should be able to work in a team, be self-driven, innovative and willing to learn.
- Good command of English.
Experience level required:
Application Deadline 27th September, 2019.