Alan & Grant - Our work is focused on creating innovative HR and Organizational Development Solutions aimed at Performance Improvement & Business Growth. We currently serve clients across various sectors of the Economy in from locations in Jos, Port Harcourt and Lagos.
Since inception, we have demonstrated a commitment to learn and adapt to the growing demands of our clients ensuring that we create and deploy useable solutions per time that value still stands strong even today.
Alan & Grant Jobs 2019 - Either you’re looking for your very first gig or you’re considering a transition into a new role, company or a totally new Industry – we have clients across all sectors who will be glad to find a great talent like you.
Applications are cordially invited for the position below:
Job Title: Direct Sales Representatives
The Direct Sales Representative will be responsible for implementing the sales and visibility goals of the business by increasing the clients base through aggressive leads generation, follow up on prospects, door-to-door knocking and other cold calling techniques.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Achieve a monthly sales quota for obtaining new business in assigned territories
- Recommend products and services in line with individual client needs
- Utilize door-to-door knocking and cold calling techniques, distribute marketing materials, and participate in targeted Sales Events to generate personal sales leads.
- Prepare and deliver presentations to various categories of clients on product offerings.
- Up-sell both existing and new clients
- Attend sales meetings; report sales statistics accurately and promptly to management.
- Assist in resolving customer issues and escalate where necessary
- Provide after sales support to clients to ensure optimal service delivery
- Maintain updated knowledge of all products and services
- Maintain oversight of client experience from point of order to installation
- Take ownership of acquiring leads and gaining referrals
- Develop extensive client base to meet and exceed assigned targets
- Liaise with Sales and Marketing teams to optimize customer experience and ensure brand consistency
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Commit to personal development and keep abreast of industry trends by attending workshops; and participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to overall team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Submit weekly & monthly reports of achievements and projections for the following month
- Maintain adequate record keeping of all sales and service activities
- Prepare monthly KPI report and updates
- First degree in related fields with a flair for sales/marketing
- At least 2 years’ experience in selling ICT/Telco products.
- Ability to think creatively and strategically
- Persuasive and sales closing skills
- Ability to work under pressure with little supervision
- Ability to deliver on responsibilities in a timely manner
Application Closing Date