Graduate Interns Recruitment At Baker Hughes GE, April 2019Baker Hughes GE 20 Published on Apr 10,2019
Job Title : Graduate Interns
Employer : Baker Hughes GE
Specialization : Social Science
Location : Lagos
Job Type : Internship
About the Employer
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain. BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
We are recruiting to fill the position of Graduate Interns
Job ID: 3273547
Job Function: Sale
Business Segment: Baker Hughes GE Oilfield Services
- BHGE Nigeria is offering is an internship/co-op program designed to give fresh graduates challenging work assignments, developmental feedback, and exposure to leadership.
- The duration of our internship program spans a period of 12 months, and combines hands-on experience with formal performance feedback to help participants transition from a collegial environment to the workplace.
He/She will be responsible for:
- Data collection, interpretation and analytics.
- Acquire data from primary and secondary data sources and maintain data systems.
- Interpret trends of data sets.
- Convert data and findings into understandable tables, graphs and reports.
- Prepare and present reports to leadership
- He/she will also be exposed to the following:· Challenging work assignments· Business mentors· Leadership training·
- Essential skills training
- Opportunities to network with Leaders and global program
- Fresh graduate – Degree in Engineering or Business
- Valid NYSC Call Up Letter
- Passion to achieve positive business.Curiosity and desire to learn and expand skill set.Flexible, adaptable, and open to change.
How to Apply for this Position
Interested persons wishing to apply for this position should Click here to apply now or use the apply now button below.