Guaranty Trust Bank (GTBank) Tech Academy 2019 Recruitment For Fresh GraduatesPublished on Aug 22,2019 | 4
Job Title : GTBank Tech Academy 2019
Employer : Guaranty Trust Bank (GTBank)
Specialization : ICT / Programming
Location : Lagos
Job Type : Full time
About the Employer
Guaranty Trust Bank, plc is a foremost Nigerian financial institution with vast business outlays spanning Anglophone West Africa and the United Kingdom. GTBank has a corporate banking bias and strong service culture that have enabled it record consistent growth in clientele and key financial indices since its inception in 1990. The Bank presently has an Asset Base of over N3.11trillion and employs over 10,000 professionals in Nigeria, Cote D’Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Kenya, Rwanda, Uganda, Sierra Leone, Tanzania and the United Kingdom.
GTBank Recruitment 2019, GTBank Tech Academy 2019 - Do you speak tech? Applications are invited from eligible individuals for the:
Title: GTBank Tech Academy
Job Type: Full time
Duration: 6 weeks
- At Guaranty Trust Bank plc, our mission is to build an enduring Proudly African and Truly International Institution that plays a fundamental role as a Platform for Enriching Lives by building strong, value adding relationships with our customers, stakeholders and the communities in which we operate.
- Are you techy, a fresh graduate of Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science or Statistics, and ready to change the world a code at a time? Then it’s time to join the GTBank Tech Academy.
- Technology and innovation are at the core of what we do, and we have specially designed the Tech Academy to help you code your way to success.
- Graduates of the academy will get to work in the Information Technology, Data Analytics, FINTECH, Information Security, and Emerging Technologies departments of the Bank.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university in Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science or Statistics,
- Minimum of 5 O ’Level credits (including English and Mathematics)
- Completion of NYSC is mandatory.
Application Closing Date: 26th August, 2019.
How to Apply for this Position
You may also like these Jobs
- MTN Nigeria
- Sep 11,2019
- A Leading Indigenous ICT Comapny - Focus Group
- Sep 11,2019
- A Leading E-Commerce Firm
- Sep 10,2019
- Co-Creation Hub
- Aug 26,2019
- FinTrak Software
- Aug 23,2019
- Aug 14,2019
- Jul 29,2019
- Jul 25,2019